Our Online School platform is powered by FACTS. Each student needs their own device.
FACTS is tested extensively on recent versions of:
- Apple Safari
- Mozilla Firefox
- Microsoft Internet Explorer
We know that it is not always possible to run the very latest version of a browser, so we try to make sure FACTS will work with older, less capable browsers. But we do not guarantee FACTS will work on anything older than two major versions backwards.
Like many modern web applications FACTS stores a local “cookie” on your computer to help speed things up. You need to make sure you have cookies enabled in your browser for FACTS to work properly. Consult the help documentation for your browser if you need to find out how to check this browser setting.
If you come across a problem using FACTS that is specific to any browser or system, please contact their support department at 866.800.6593 with the details and they do their best to fix it.
Teachers and students will have live class sessions using either Microsoft Teams or WebEx Video Conferencing.
Basic Requirements for Successful Participation
- An internet connection – broadband wired or wireless (3G or 4G/LTE)
- Speakers and a microphone – built-in or USB plug-in or wireless Bluetooth
- A webcam or HD webcam – built-in or USB plug-in or, a HD cam or HD camcorder with video capture card
Processor and RAM Requirements
- Single Core 1Ghz or Higher Processor
- 8GB of RAM
- Dual Core 2Ghz or Higher (i3/i5/i7 or AMD equivalent) Processor
- 16GB of RAM
Internet Bandwidth Recommendation:
- For 1:1 video calling: 600kbps (down) for HQ video and 1.2 Mbps (down) for HD video
- For screen sharing only (no video thumbnail): 50-75kbps (down)
- For screen sharing with video thumbnail: 50-150kbps (down)
- For audio VoiP: 60-80kbps (down)
Call Us: (407) 271-0963 / 475 W. Silver Star Rd. Ocoee, FL 3476